Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving




To all of our friends and family let me say Happy Thanksgiving.
You will never know how grateful to all of you we are.

As I look upon that last year I truly have many things to be thankful of.

To Elizabeth
There are too many things that you do each and every day. I know you have had a very hard year but you have done your very best to roll with every thing. I love and adore you my hart.

To Rebecca, Megan, and Alexis
I am thankful each and every day when I come home from work and you tackle me at the door. I love to hear you laugh. And am thankful for all of the help you give your mom. Keep up the good work my daughters and know that I will always love you

To Mom
I and thankful for all that you have done for us this year. I am thankful that you were able to come up to and visit after lexi was born. You and Larry will be missed this Christmas.

To Kevin and Lorie,
There simply are no words. You guys have been there with us. You have brought many smiles to my face, and many hairs pulled out of my head. I look forward to the years to come.

I am thankful for Elizabeth cousins who have looked out for us while we have been here in Utah.

To Christine
I could never say thank you enough for coming to the hospital with Elizabeth and me. For all that you did. I and so grateful you were there we never could have done that with out you.

To Jennifer
Thank you for always inviting us to family activates and the like. We very rarely get to go due to life but harts are always there.

To Amada
I thank you for watching the girls for us while we were in the hospital having Lexi.

To Mike
I am thankful to you for all of the emails as well as the phone calls. As you know I am truly bad at calling. This is not because I don’t think to call. It’s just that for me talking to someone over the phone that I don’t get to see only reminds me just how very much I miss them. You are truly my oldest friend and that is not an easy thing to. I know because if I had the choice I would have stopped dealing with me long agoJ.

I Love you all. Many your thanksgiving be a great and Glorious day surrounded my those you love and those who love you.

Michael
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

photosbysusan said...

awwww. I have to say it was so hard not coming up this year for Christmas. I miss all of you so much.
Larry did say that I can come up once the snow melts. YEA...

I love you so much.

Mom